Friday 21 March 2014

The Music Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - Your Favourite Song

So, I decided to start early with this challenge. Here is a little introduction that you may or may not read. Music is my life - literally, I've grown up with it, and everyone has in a way. I have played the piano for 9 years now and ever since I was a little girl, music would be the way I escaped into my own dream world. This is the challenge I started to express my love for music and here is (one of my) favourite songs: Dark Horse.


WARNING: I'm not a professional singer and I'm not trained either, so I'm sorry if it's not the best cover. 


Sorry for the boring background - I didn't want to have me singing in front of everyone, because that's just weird, I mean I would look weird. 

Hope you guys enjoyed, and leave a comment below! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this challenge and hearing your voice. I am so glad that we have this space to hear you and get to know you better. You sound wonderful. I know training can help[ us improve, but the fire and desire to sing has to come first and foremost. You sound great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really nervous about publishing the post but it's great to see that someone enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Your blog looks amazing too :)

      Delete

Labels