Saturday 15 March 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 19 + A Short Note

Day 19 - 20 Facts About Yourself

It's getting closer and closer to the end! So here you are: 20 facts about me. 

  1. I love music
  2. I love fashion
  3. My favourite colours are aqua blue, purple and gold. 
  4. My dream is to record and album and become famous. 
  5. I like chocolate. 
  6. I love candy. 
  7. I love to sing. 
  8. I'm an only child. 
  9. I don't have any pets, but I really want one. 
  10. I used to have fish, but they died in a week. oops
  11. I love taking selfies. 
  12. I try to be organised. 
  13. I'm weird. #weirdandproud
  14. Most of the time I end up acting like an idiot. 
  15. I'm very sarcastic. 
  16. My birthday is on the same day as Justin Bieber (ew) and Kesha. 
  17. I'm good at giving advice. 
  18. I have asthma. 
  19. I like to design things. 
  20. Finally - my name is Anvita. 
Yay! I'm getting closer to the end of this challenge. A few more days to go! 

A Short Note: 
About the music challenge I was starting - I'm wondering if I should start now, or start once this challenge is over. I feel like it could be a bit too much for me, but I'm really excited. What do you think? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels