Sunday 9 March 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 16

I'm sorry for not doing the blogging challenge for a while, but I was out of town for that past few days!

Day 16 - What are the three things that you want to do but haven't done yet? 
  1. Visit Greece: Every since I read the Percy Jackson series, I have really wanted to go to Greece. Every postcard I've looked at has a beautiful beach with crystal clear water and sand the colour of cake batter. I really hope that I can visit soon and be one of the people who takes pictures at the Parthenon and tries to cook Mediterranean food. Greece really fascinates me, it's culture and it's history (yes, it sounds weird but I like it). 
  2. Start Another Blog Dedicated to Fashion and Lifestyle: Yes, this is a weird one. But I'm weird and everyone knows that. I love fashion and spotting trends that happen every season. I started a fashion look book - cutting out pictures from magazines and trying to see what's going on in the fashion industry. It's girly, fun and silly and it helps me calm down. It's kind of like my sanctuary where I can do whatever I want without worrying about anything else. I would love to start a blog and talk about what I'm passionate about. 
  3. Skydiving: It sounds exciting. Even though I might be plunging to my possible death, I would love to feel the thrill. Some of my friends have gone skydiving but haven't told me anything. The most exciting thing that I've done in my life is ride a few roller coasters and take the wrong bus. My life needs adventure, and no I don't think adventure classifies as running across Orchard road to find an MRT station. 
That pretty much sums that up. What are things that you want to do but haven't done yet? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels