Thursday 27 March 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 22 and 23

Day 22 - What do you want to do for a living? 

Yes, I guess I already answered the question but I'll take it from a different perspective. When I earn a living, I want to have fun while doing it. Not just a 9-5 desk job that involves numbers and presentations. I feel like I want to do something I'm passionate about and make a difference in our world. My mum is one of my role models because she gives back to the society. She is funding two night schools in India and we are sponsoring two girls' education. 

So since this was a short post, I decided to do day 23 as well. To make me seem more productive and I'm really happy that I'm getting closer and closer to finishing this challenge. 

Day 23 - What's your schedule like?

My schedule: Eat, sleep, do homework, repeat. Kidding: 

Wake up: I try to wake up at around 6, but it ends up being 6:30 and I rush to the bus every morning. 
Eat breakfast: What is this? I literally don't have time to eat anything in the morning. 
Go to school: School, I feel differently about it on different days, but yeah I go to school. 
Basketball: On some days I have basketball practice and other days I have piano or tennis. 
Homework: I do homework. 
Procrastinate: A big part of my day. I think it's really important. 
Eat dinner: Yeah, I eat dinner. 
Wash my face.
Go to sleep. 
Repeat

Oh god, my schedule is really boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels