Monday 17 February 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 8 and 9

I haven't blogged in a month (oops...) and today was my wake up call (mainly because we were reminded about it) and I really want to catch up and finish this challenge that I started last year. 

Day 8 - What Books I'm Reading?
I am currently reading 'The Book Thief' for English and I'm going to start reading 'Divergent' because all my friends have recommended it to me. The Book Thief is a really interesting book that was set during world war 2. I really love books that are realistic fiction because you can always find out more about them. I particularly love the theme of war and the affect of war on people and what it can bring them to do. Divergent seems like a dystopian themed series and I am looking forward to start reading it. 

Day 9 - What's in my Purse? 
I don't really have a purse, but I can talk about my essentials when I go out and what I put in my bag. When I go out, I carry a small bag since I really don't like heavy ones that are baggy and oversized and I just don't like them. I always carry my phone and wallet (even when I don't have any money, partly because it makes me feel rich). I like to carry some mints with me if I get hungry, which is always and a hand sanitizer. I carry some lip balm and hand cream and finally some headphones if I want to listen to music. 

Well, thats it. I'm probably going to write another post soon because I should be finished with this challenge and I really want to finish it! 

1 comment:

  1. Take your time with these posts. There is no rush. These challenges are really about stamina and consistency. I guess, I am saying don't beat yourself up for missing a day or two here or there, just go back to it.

    I am glad you are liking The Book Thief, you should have been in class 7-7 we had a great conversation about WWII today. Will try to recreate it with your class, but sure if I can.

    ReplyDelete

Labels