Friday 21 February 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - Share Your Bucket List

1. Listen to different types of music - I only listen to pop and mostly Demi Lovato. I really want to try and listen to different types of music and be more open.

2. Run every week - With this one, I don't mean running in PE, but I want to run outside of that to stay healthy. I just can't. Chips are just unavoidable.
3. Meet a celebrity - I don't know why, but I really want to meet a celebrity. It's probably not going to happen, but I guess it's okay if I think it will, right?
4. Perform at a concert - I have performed in front of people before, but mainly before the mirror and my parents. The only other concert I have performed at was when I was 7.
5. Visit Greece - I have really wanted to visit Greece for the past 3 or 4 years. First it was for the beaches and the pretty pictures on postcards, but after I read Percy Jackson, I have been obsessed. 

I really can't think of anything else right now. What's your bucket list though? Comment and tell me below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels