Wednesday 26 February 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 15

Day 15 - How Am I Like my Mum/Dad? 
Even though I deny it, everyone says that I look like my dad. The cut of the face, right down to the position of the nose. It's a bit scary when someone knows that I'm my dad's daughter, because every time I get a little shock and the same comment, 'She looks exactly like you'. I don't know why I don't like it. I'm not saying that I don't like the way my dad looks, but I really don't like carrying down someone else's face instead of having my own. I have my mum's personality. My mum is a bit quiet, but she likes to try her best at everything. But this sometimes bothers me too, because our conversations can turn into arguments depending on the similarity or difference of opinion. Unlike my mother, I am not a perfectionist. She likes to make sure every last detail is perfect, whereas I don't mind my work or my presentation to be a bit rough or messy. I like everything that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels