Wednesday 19 February 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - Share Your 10 Favourite Songs Right Now
Okay, this is a hard one because I love music and I like quite a lot of songs. But I narrowed it down and these aren't in order: 

1. Let It Go - Demi Lovato
This song is in the soundtrack for frozen and I am really in love with this song. Some people prefer the movie version, but I like this one better because I like Demi Lovato. 
2. Dark Horse - Katy Perry
So I heard this song on the radio and was instantly obsessed. 
3. The Monster - Rihanna ft. Eminem
So, I'm not a big fan of rap but I really liked the tune of this song. I actually first came to know of it when someone *cough Akanksha cough* was singing it. 
4. Applause - Lady Gaga
It's been a while since this song has come out, but I really like it. 
5. Neon Lights - Demi Lovato
Another Demi Lovato song because she is my favourite singer. I really love this song and she is on the tour for the album. #neonlights
6. Stars Dance - Selena Gomez
This song was really catchy and I liked it better than some of her other ones like; Come and get it (which my friends and I make fun of to this day) and Slow down (I'd rather not talk about this one). 
7. Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
I sang this song at a talent show and I feel like I have a bond with it (I don't know, I'm weird) and I really enjoyed it. 
8. Pompeii - Bastille
I heard this song a while back and I didn't really like it, but when I heard it again I was a bit surprised that I didn't like it right away. 
9. Top of The World - Imagine Dragons
I remember hearing this song on the radio and really liking the catchy tune. I couldn't get sick of it (thats saying something) and I really enjoy it. 
10. It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Another Imagine Dragons song, yes. But I heard this when I was watching the trailer of 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' and I really liked it. 

That was really hard to do. There are lots more songs that I really love and would like to share, but for now what are your favourite songs? Comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels