Thursday 23 January 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 5

Day 5 - Share the Best Advice you Ever got...
One day I remember looking through something until I came across two quotes by Coco Chanel. 

The first one said; 'I don't care what you think about ME, I don't think about you at all,
It's not really advice, but I carry it with me to this day. Every time I know that someone might have bad mouthed me or talked about me behind my back, I always think of this and it makes me feel better. In situations where my friends choose to leave me out, or act as if they are the only people who matter and I don't, I always think of this and it brings me back to earth. 


The second quote that I always like to remember is, 
'In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different '
This quote is what I think of when I see someone trying to be exactly like someone else. It's a bit cheesy to say to be yourself, because in order to find yourself, you need to be different. When I think that no one appreciates me for who I am, I think of this and it makes me feel better. It is something I always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels