Wednesday 22 January 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 3 and 4

Okay, so I haven't done this in a while (well maybe quite a while), but I want to continue the 31 day blogging challenge. So...

Day 3 - Why Do You Blog?
I used to blog because I didn't have anything else to do, to fill my spare time or just write freely about anything I wanted to. Once I realised that blogging can be a lot more than that, I wanted to start writing more meaningful posts that people wouldn't just flick through. So now, I blog because I want to - not to just fill my free time and I love to write, so it's great having the freedom to do so.

Day 4 - Your 5 Favourite Websites...
I know day 4 was my 5 favourite blogs, but I don't really read a lot of blogs (I know, I should probably start), so I decided to do my five favourite websites instead.

1) So, my first favourite website is probably Polyvore, which is a place where you can create your own outfits (yes it sounds girly, but I'm a girl so yeah) and I love to create outfits and combinations of clothes using it. The link:
http://www.polyvore.com/

2) My second favourite website is probably megashare because there are so many movies there and I love movies. The link:
megashare.info 

3) I really can't think of anything else, because my brain is shut down right now. I know, I haven't really finished the challenge, but were all a bit lazy right... Right? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels