Friday 22 November 2013

Day 2 - Meaning of my Blog Name

The name of this blog was created by my two favourite things: Music, and Lemon Drops.

Music:
Music has always been there for me, and it's my passion. I have been playing the piano for 8 years now. Every, happy/sad/angry/emotional moment of my life - music has always been there (I know it's cheesy, but it's true).

Lemon Drops:
Lemon drops are my favourite type of candy.

The name of this blog was originally going to be something boring, but I went to a website which gave some ideas on generating blog names. It said to pair your two favourite things. I did that and that's how musicandlemondrops.blogspot.sg became my blog name.




Image By:
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5215/5425519839_e3932002be_m.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels