Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 1 - An Introduction

My Name:
Anvita

Nickname:
Anvi - My friends insist on calling me Ribena too, but I don't like being called a drink.

My Favourite Colours:
My favourite colours are Teal Blue, Purple, and Neon Yellow.

What I Like:
I love music. Listening to it, Singing along, and playing instruments (I play piano). My favourite singer is Demi Lovato because she has a really powerful voice.
Some of my favourite things include: Shopping - Window shopping, I have the tendency to doodle, and I love to spend time with friends. Food wise, I love candy!

What I Don't Like:
I dislike (hate is a strong word) Football. Not because it's a bad game - Only because my leg coordination sucks.
I also don't like it when my things get dirty - not because I'm a neat freak, because I'm too lazy to clean up a mess.

My Favourite Places:
I love going to the beach - Going with my friends or family. I never get bored on the beach. I also love amusement parks - I love roller coasters, and dragging friends on with me.

Hobbies:
I love to sing, dance, bake, and write.

Misunderstood About Me:
Many people think I'm shy because I don't talk a lot compared to everyone in the room. But any of my close friends would know, that I'm not that shy. I take time to adjust to new environments, and I hide my uncertainty by not talking.

These are my besties in Singapore; Trisha and Florence (Left to Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels