Tuesday 29 April 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 27 and 28

We're getting closer to the end! Anyways..

Day 27 - Something I Miss
Something I miss is, the freedom to be myself. I know it sounds weird, but the moment you enter Middle School, it feels like that freedom is taken away from you. You can either be the "perfect" stereotypical person or no one at all. It feels like the minute I am myself, I can feel people judging me from everywhere. Even the people I know really well. Well, I guess that's the thing with middle school.

Day 28 - Top 5 Moments in Your Life
I feel really productive today so I'm going to do day 28 as well.

1) My first piano recital. I was around seven or eight. I was absolutely terrified. My mum convinced me to fit into a floor length dress that looked horrifying on me. I was so nervous that I slipped and fell on the way to the piano. Everyone was laughing, and I was performing to a crowd of 300 people. I made it through my performance without messing up and I was really happy.

Oh god I can't think of anything else. I think I will leave that at that. My mind just blanked out for a second. Sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels