Wednesday 23 April 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 25 and 26

I haven't been blogging for a while now. Oops. Again. Anyways, I said I would finish this challenge around six months ago. Another mistake on my part. I'm going to try my best to get through the nest few ones. To make up for not blogging, I did two days in one. 

Day 25 - My Favourite Recipe/Comfort Food
Cookie dough. Oh my god, it's the best thing in the world. Especially with ice-cream. I don't really make it, but I found a recipe online if anyone would like to. It's really simple, here's the link: 

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Edible-Cookie-Dough

Day 26 - Share: A Difficult Time in Your Life
There are loads, but the most difficult was when I was leaving India. Before I came to Singapore. It was strange but I kept falling sick, getting hurt and losing friends. All at once. I was only nine but it was hard. I have asthma, and I find it difficult to breathe a lot of the time. Someone might think that once I take the medicine, it's okay - but for severe cases of asthma, it's difficult to breathe a lot of the time. In India, I didn't have a lot of interest in sports and this was hard. In academics, I was fine. But the minute I stepped on the sports field, I was pushed to the back. My friends started to ignore me as well. The people in my class would make me the goal keeper (in football) on purpose and would kick the ball into my face. It wasn't nice. On top of that, India's weather didn't suit me and I was constantly wheezing. I was almost glad that I was leaving and here I am. 

Okay, there you are. I'm trying to (for real this time) finish this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels