Tuesday 6 May 2014

The 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 29, 30 and 31

Day 29 - Are you a lefty or a righty?
I am right handed. Okay, that was a super short answer, so I'm going to do day 30 as well. 

Day 30 - What's something not many know?
I don't really understand this prompt, but I don't think a lot of people understand or know the consequences they have on other people. Someone may say something and think it doesn't affect anyone, but in reality it does - and I think we need to realise this. 

Day 31 - My favourite hobbies and ways to spend my down time?
Yay - I'm on the last day of my blogging challenge that was supposed to last a month, but I started it in August? I don't even remember, so the last day - here goes. 

1) Listening to music
2) Reading
3) Writing
4) Going on my laptop and doing random stuff
5) Blogging

And, we're done! I'm so proud of myself, I mean I procrastinated so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Well done Anvita. Sorry there was no pomp and circumstance. Looks like we all got swamped and busy and forget about this great place you have created. Now that the challenge is through, let's see if you can;t find some new things to write about.

    I haven't forgotten about you.....Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Labels